Self Discovery, Healing & Empowerment for Women
Do you feel like you are treading water just trying to keep up? Or like your dreams have been put on a shelf for another day? Are you tired of holding up the world and being everything to everybody? Then, take a voyage of self-discovery…Reconnect with your authentic Self… Heal your heart and let your Spirit soar… If you want to move forward either personally or professionally, but feel stuck or overwhelmed; If you want to navigate change, uncertainty and stress, but feel out of control, then this Women’s Retreat is for you.
The Take the Step Weekend Intensive (The Goddess Retreat) is designed especially for women and focuses on healing past wounds and present day chaos. This transformational, life changing experience will give you clarity, confidence and courage to take your next step. Author, Coach and Energy Healer, Grace Cirocco facilitates this retreat which is based on her bestselling book, Take the Step, The Bridge Will be There.
UPCOMING WOMEN’S RETREATS:
|Nov 2-5, 2017
Women’s Retreat Ontario
|Retreat Center 30 Min North of Toronto||
About the Take the Step Intensive: The Goddess Retreat
Grace Cirocco invites you to rediscover your authentic voice, to own the power inside you and to envision your life the way it could be. Her Goddess Retreat has been called “life changing” and “the most powerful weekend of my life”. Others have called it a “boot camp equivalent to five years of therapy”. Traditional one-hour therapy sessions go so far and many busy women don’t want to pop pills for their personal problems. Grace has found that the root cause of dysfunction in many people is trauma and emotional repression. These energy disruptions pollute our relationships, rob us of self-worth, and invite disease and illness.
In four unforgettable days, Grace will help you restore your emotional balance, connect to your Spiritual core and empower yourself psychologically. She uses traditional and alternative modalities that she has learned over a 30 year career but also her own brand of emotional release which she calls Emotional Brain Therapy or EBT. Some of the other modalities she uses are Mindfulness, Guided Meditation, Energy Psychology, including Emotional Freedom Technique, Muscle testing, Neuro-Linguistic-Programming, Psych-K, and Energy Medicine. Grace will share the latest research in Epi-genetics, and neuro-science as well as inspire you with many personal stories and anecdotes. Your brain will change here and you will leave feeling “different”, i.e. happier, at peace and less afraid of the future. And you will walk away with new girlfriends, many of which will continue to support and love you for years to come! Grace’s Goddess community has thousands of members.
“How can I describe your retreat in words? What are some of the grandest words that exist? I have never felt so connected to my Self! I feel incredible, unstoppable, invincible. I feel like, finally, I am home…how do I thank you for that? Grace, you are a beacon, shining forth your great guiding Light, illuminating the way for all those who are lost in the dark. Before you, we trudged along, weary, wondering what kept dragging at us, what was so heavy there behind us, trailing in the dust… After you, we realized they were our wings, and we finally remembered what it was like to spread them, and to fly free. Thank you Grace for all you have given me, and for all that you are…” ~Leila Hossein-Khani
Who Should Attend?
- If you have unresolved issues with CORE people
- If you are “leaking” anger and irritation on those you love
- If you feel stressed out or over-burdened
- If you’re feeling alone, disconnected and depressed
- If you need clarity about your marriage or career
- If you have experienced divorce or other painful endings
- If you have experienced trauma as a child or as an adult
- If you want a deeper spiritual connection
- If you want to heal a heavy heart from guilt, shame and fear
- If you want to forgive yourself for past mistakes
- If you want more passion, vitality and purpose in your life
- If you have experienced infidelity or other betrayals
Why a Workshop Just for Women?
A lot of women at first glance seem to cope well. They’re competent in some area of their life. They’ve learned to juggle their many roles: daughter, sister, mother, lover, friend, wife, business woman, confidante…the list is endless. What people don’t see is the fault line on the inside that puts pressure on everything else.
It may be an abusive past (or present), clogged emotion, divorce, illness, burnout, loneliness or spiritual emptiness. Today’s modern woman is constantly under pressure to “do it all” “be it all”, and “make everyone happy”. Every woman has her story, and it is this story that, left unexpressed and unhealed over time, sabotages any hope of serenity and happiness. In this weekend retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to share your unique story. You’ll learn to slow down, be still and get re-acquainted with your authentic Self. Your heart will be enveloped by compassion and encouragement as you continue your journey towards wholeness.
About Grace Cirocco & Her Approach:
Grace is a Master Speaker, Facilitator and an intuitive healer known for her loving and inspiring presence and her ability to reach deep inside people and create powerful shifts. She is a leading authority on emotional, spiritual and mental wellness. As a best selling author, educator, and life coach, Grace is passionate about empowering women and helping them see their inner beauty, light and potential.
Grace has pioneered a unique healing process (Emotional Brain Therapy) which allows negative feelings caused by past betrayals, and relationship failures to become unblocked and healed. Grace believes that when you unblock the heart, you’ve unblocked the nervous system, the mind and the body’s energy systems. Her heart-centered therapy creates significant psychological and emotional breakthroughs. When our emotional river is unblocked and taught to flow clean, our vitality and life force is restored and we learn that we are Creators able to manifest extraordinary possibilities.
Besides her knowledge and experience, Grace’s greatest gift is her big beautiful heart full of love and compassion for people. She cares deeply for the suffering of others. Whether you are a friend or one of her clients, she will pour love on you as soon as you meet her with one of her heart-to-heart hugs. Her teaching style is warm and captivating and her passion for life will inspire you to open your mind and entertain greater possibilities. It is very important to Grace that everyone feel safe and loved as they do this important work. Many people have called Grace their “angel” as she has lifted them up and given them hope when they were at their lowest. To learn more about Grace visit her full biography on this website.
TTS Woman’s Retreat Intensive Itinerary:
Workshop begins at 3pm (sharp!) on Thursday & ends 6pm on Sunday.
Here is a Sample of What Your Days Will Look Like
- Arrival Thursday anytime between 12 pm -2 pm for check in & lunch followed by introduction to workshop
- Sample Itinerary for Friday – Sunday
- 8 am -9 am Hot Breakfast followed by time in nature
- 9 am -1 pm Workshop with Grace (lecture, interactive exercises, self awareness journaling)
- 1:00 pm Healthy lunch followed by time in nature
- 2 pm – 6 pm Workshop with Grace (Interactive group exercises and activities)
- 6:00 pm Healthy dinner followed by time in nature
- 7 pm – 10 pm Workshop with Grace (Meditation exercises, music and movement)
Workshop ends at 6pm Sunday. If you’re flying out of Toronto or Buffalo, please check with our staff before booking your flight.
Women’s Weekend Retreat Location
Location for 2016 is 30 minutes north of Toronto, Ontario
Our workshop location is a private retreat space nestled in acres of conservation land, forest, hills and lush gardens. There is a heavenly stream that runs through the property and can be heard from our meeting room which is in the middle of the forest. Our meeting space has air-conditioning, comfortable chairs and a stone fireplace. You will love the delicious home-cooked meals prepared by an award winning chef. Vegetarian or other special diets can be accommodated. To ensure our privacy, and quality of experience, our women’s retreats are exclusive bookings, (i.e. we will not be sharing the space with any other groups!) You will receive a complete information package once you register.
Women’s Weekend Retreat Fee – All Inclusive 3 nights/4 days
- $1599 ALL INCLUSIVE per person in a Double Room
- $1899 ALL INCLUSIVE per person in a Single Room (no roommate)
Register with a friend: SAVE $50.
Relationship Renewal Retreat Graduate: SAVE $50.
Note: We will make every effort to accommodate “single room” requests, but they are not guaranteed especially for late registrations. If you’re coming with a friend, you will be in the same room. If you’re coming alone, Grace will use her intuition and assign you a roommate. Please note: We spend very little time in our rooms. The program is intense, so most of your time will be spent in the beautiful seminar space and the dining/living areas as well as out in nature.
Generous Payment plans are available. We want to make it work for you. Don’t let money stand in your way! Call us! 905-688-0868.
What Your Retreat Fee Includes:
- Workshop tuition and therapeutic coaching with Grace Cirocco-approx. 40 experiential hours
- An in-depth Questionnaire to be completed when you register that Grace studies before she meets you
- A comprehensive 100 page hard cover binder workbook + a copy of Grace’s best-selling book
- 3 nights accommodation on a beautiful retreat property
- 3 delicious breakfasts
- 4 nutritious lunches
- 3 comprehensive dinners
- Nutritious snacks as well as hot and cold refreshments available throughout the weekend
- A few other gifts & surprises
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (on tuition portion) IF NOT 100% SATISFIED
How to Register for our Women’s Weekend Retreat
Registration Form and a $750 Deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- By Internet: Fill out the two step registration form and pay your $750 deposit by Email transfer or Paypal. REGISTRATION FORM FOR WOMEN
- By Telephone: Call 905-688-0868 and Paris or Leah will fill out your registration form. You can pay your $750 deposit with VISA or MASTERCARD over the phone.
- By Mail: Fill out step one of the registration form and mail a certified cheque payable to Grace Cirocco Inc. Address: 179 King St., St. Catharines, ON., L2R 3J5 Canada
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your registration three weeks or more prior to the start date of the workshop, you will be refunded all monies less $113 ( $100 plus $13.00 HST) admin fee. Cancellation of 20 days or less, you will lose your deposit of $750. Cancelling 7 days or less, there is no refund on the full amount. We realize that sometimes in life there are emergency situations and only in such circumstances and based on the sole discretion of Grace Cirocco will consideration be given for a one time opportunity to transfer your registration within a 6 month period, to any future retreat that Grace teaches. Please note, you must communicate with Grace in advance in these cases and we will do our best for you. A “no show” results in 100% penalty. Grace Cirocco Inc. is not responsible for prepaid, non refundable travel arrangements.
And finally…..Get your Employer to Sponsor You!
According to research, many organizations in the private and public sectors today spend millions of dollars so their employees can stay home on ‘stress leave’. What if you could offer your female staff a program that would unlock their stress and give them tools to feel more productive at work and happier at home? That’s why organizations such as Health Canada, Swiss Medica, Guelph General Hospital, and Goverment of Canada, to name just a few, have sponsored their female staff to attend this therapeutic and educational course with Grace Cirocco.
Women who have attended this program report feeling in control of their stress, less anxious, more content, and inspired to make healthy choices regarding their health. Women learn mental resilience strategies, emotional intelligence, self confidence, and self awareness so they can bring their creativity, their enthusiasm and their passion to their jobs and to the workplace. After attending this program, many women who were previously on stress leave for depression and anxiety were able not only to return to work but also get off of all medication. (Just check out our amazing testimonials from previous grateful attendees!) If you have an open and enlightened manager, ask if they would be willing to support you as you do this very important work. You have nothing to lose! Make sure to tell them that you will be doing this training on your own time, as this Intensive is a weekend program.
Still not sure this retreat is right for you at this time? Talk it over with Grace. Call her at 905-688-0868.
“My greatest gift from your woman’s retreat is you Grace!!! You have taught me to love myself and to believe in myself again. You have given me back my life, my voice, my self esteem, my worth. You’ve shown me that wonderful possibilities lie ahead of me if I reach out and believe in them. You’ve taught me how my brain works, something I can’t wait to learn more about. You’ve taught me that it is my job to fill myself up and that depression is repression. Grace, your woman’s retreat will help me make important changes in my life–changes that should have been made years ago! I have a new positive attitude now and for once, I feel real hope… thank you! No spa or girls weekend away could ever top what I felt and gained from your Goddess Weekend!!! It was the best weekend of my life!” ~Vicky Cooper, Kincardine, ON