Thank you to all who attended my Goddess Club workshop this week. What a wonderful turnout and so much amazing ENERGY!! Everyone loved the topic of Intuition! For years, I have had requests for my notes, or a synopsis of what was discussed at these monthly workshops by people who couldn’t attend. While I can’t do the interactive exercises with you here and you certainly can’t benefit from the personal touch of meeting new people, I can, however, share with you a portion of what was discussed in the hopes that it brings value to your life.
Intuition is called the “6th sense”- but did you know that intuition is your ability to plug into your Source and connect to the Spiritual Grid where the answers you seek are at your fingertips? How often have you felt alone, confused or disconnected only to ignore that spiritual tug or emotional knot in your stomach? Everyone has intuition and like any skill, you can make it stronger! Intuition is the Master Key that unlocks spiritual wisdom and creates new possibilities in your life. Here are a few tips for you:
- Spend time in nature. Green spaces enhance your connection to the Spiritual Grid. Research shows that problem solving abilities were doubled after spending time in nature or staring at trees in a forest!
- Think of a question or problem and then open up one of your favourite books at random. Notice where your eyes go. Sometimes, it’s a sentence, or a paragraph that will inspire us, and most times, all we need is one word, or phrase that hits the right chord and gives us a somatic message via goosebumps!
- Pay Attention to the Goosebumps or the Spiritual Chills: When you’re connected to something bigger, i.e. the Spiritual Grid, most people get confirmation in the form of physical sensations. Your intuition is working! Pay attention to these moments because they happen all the time!
- Meditate. The more you connect with your higher energies, the stronger your connection to your intuition. There are many types of meditation these days. Don’t make it too complicated. Shutting your eyes for 10 minutes and taking a few deep breaths is all you need to start! Make it easy.
- Escape the Daily Routine. Do something out of the box, something you wouldn’t do. This change in your cells will signal new energy at the soul level where lives your intuition.
- Guess Who? When your phone rings, or you get a new text, pause and try to guess who it might be. See if you can pick up the vibes in the energetic field.
- Act on it! We get intuitive flashes all the time, feelings, hunches and thoughts, but we rarely act on them. For example: Next time someone you know flashes in your mind, reach out to them right then and there! Next time you get a hunch to turn right or left while driving, do it. Next time, you decide to change your mind at the last minute and be spontaneous, follow through. Our soul is communicating to us all the time, but we’re often too busy to listen. Pay attention. Be aware to your inner world, and you’ll see that this connection and intuitive ability will not only grow, but will amaze you and bring more meaning to your life.